-
July 29th, 2006, 12:15 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Thanks guys, some very good advice. I guess my wants for Nellie started when I sat down with my grandaughter and son to watch the movie of Samantha and Nellie is so cute in the movie. Then I started comparing her to the doll Nellie and I think I can see some resemblance in the two and her freckles are so cute....I'll wait awhile to see if this is just a temporary thing.
I won't let my grandaughter play with Sam or my Felicity because they are of the oldest and for display only. But, I was thinking Nellie could set with Sam and my grandaughter while I read about them......did I mention I may be a bit crazy. Anyway, since Nellie wouldn't be a collector doll as Sam and Felicity is, then My DG would have another doll to play with besides her Jess doll.
I'll think about this a little longer. Would love to here more opinions....thanks
Does anywone know if there is a difference in Nellie dolls from the first ones produced compared to the new ones of this year?
I've seen some pics here on the board where there seems to be 2 versions of Jess, one with a slimmer face and one with fuller cheeks. Just curious as to any differences with in Nellie.
MaryCarly, I love your Libby story.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks